The Kgalagadi Relief Trust endeavours to raise awareness and educate relevant parties about asbestos related issues. This includes environmental updates, as well as issues related to asbestos diseases. Herein is a list of useful publications on these subjects.
“Great Expectations”: Expenditure Patterns and Assessment of Asbestos Relief Trust Compensation Award (June 2007).
Asbestos Regulations 2001 – Department of Labour (10 February 2002)
- Asbestos Regulations
- Kgalagadi Relief Trust Home Page
- Mineralogy and Malignant Mesothelioma: The South African Experience (paper by James I. Phillips, David Rees, Jill Murray and John C.A. Davies)
- Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry – Asbestos Home Page
- Asbestos Diseases Foundation of Australia Incorporated
- Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health – University of Manchester
- Health, Environment & Work (HEW) – Asbestos and Disease
- Mesothelioma UK
- Safety and Health Topics Asbestos
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)